Sunday, January 9, 2011

And so it begins....

I have never had a build thread for my Jeep on any forum... period. My TJ has never been anything special to any one, but me of course. It's fairly cookie cutter as she sits. She started life stock, went from 30's to 33's and then finally to 35's. Shes now locked front and rear as well. For what my rig is, it does fairly good. I cant complain one bit really. I've been a little out of the game lately and I've always had some big plans. It hasn't been until lately that I've been able to really collect parts for my big plan. Honestly, the plan is always headed in a certain direction, but how I get there and what I plan on using always seems like its up in the air. The plans are big either way. I'm accumulating parts slowly and the pile is building up. The pile has some nice parts in it as is, but it just keeps getting better and better.

Its late, work comes early, and tomorrow I pick up more parts.... You'll just have to wait and see what they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment