Sunday, April 21, 2013

Finally... An Update after all that time.

You're going to be disappointed to read that I have done nothing to my Jeep aside from drive it a few times since my last post. Life has been crazy though. I was laid off, out of work for a long time, started trying to sell my house, got an AWESOME job, found a great house, and now I'm in the process of waiting for the people buying my house to close on their loan. After I get into the new house, were planning on building a shop some where in the range of 36'-40'x24'. If you haven't aready guessed, that means I finally have a place to work on the Jeep. In other good news, I snagged a new welder. It is awesome. I really want to see if I can snag a Miller TIG, as I think TIG is fun and I want to TIG a cage when I build one of the TJ. So I guess I have made progress in my build after all. Not in the way of progress on the TJ itself, but in tools to do the job. Now that I've got my new awesome job and more money than before rolling in, I'll hopefully be able to slowly start getting things done. We'll see though... The more you make the more your wife spends... LOL

More updates to come... stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment