Saturday, July 9, 2011

Very soon!

I have some promising news. While my hours at work have brought the suck hardcore and prevented me from picking up more much needed parts to finish my Jeep, I will more than likely start building very soon. The Mazda in front of my dad's shop is now gone, so there is room for my Jeep. There are a couple daily driver issues to work out, which shouldn't be a big deal, and some consumables to acquire. First on the list of parts to install is my Rokmen Hiline fenders. This will tell me how much room I will have to extend my shock towers up. I should be able to fit 14" travel shocks fairly easily. I have a couple things left to get before I can start and finish my front suspension. I need shocks, springs, TnT front stretch kit, ford shock towers, and a little DOM. The TnT stretch kit is the big expensive item. Everything else is manageable. Either way, I'm going to start on that first after the tube fenders. Then I'll move to the rear suspension. I'll get it rolling on new suspension and axles and then I'll pull the axles out and finish those up. Its going to be a long process, but it'll all get done in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment